- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies, depending on the entity that manages them, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- OWN COOKIES: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. For example when the "shopping cart" is stored.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. For example, Google Analytics cookies.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, may be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- SESSION COOKIES: expire when the User closes the browser.
- PERMANENT COOKIES expire when the objective for which they serve is met or when the user deletes them manually.
In addition, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the process of purchasing an order , make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound.
Additionally, some Services may use social media connectors such as Facebook or Twitter. When the User registers for a Service with social network credentials, he/she authorizes the social network to store a persistent Cookie that remembers his/her identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The User may delete this Cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating their preferences on the specific social network.
- CUSTOMIZATION COOKIES: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser used, the locale from which he accesses the service, etc.
- ANALYSIS COOKIES: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time. They identify, anonymously, the most visited and therefore most attractive content for Users. Know if the user you are accessing is new or repeats visit.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed.
- COMPORTAMENTAL ADVERTISING COOKIES: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction, or browsing patterns and/or behaviors to help form a profile of advertising interest.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES: In addition to the advertising managed by the Websites of Unidex Partner S.L., on its Services, the Unidex Partner S.L. Webs offer their advertisers the option to serve advertisements through third parties ("Ad-Servers"). The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
As well as Unidex Partner S.L, informs its users that the collection of information about the use of this website by our users through Google Analytics is only made by Google on its own behalf - and does not do so earlier or on behalf of Unidex Partner S.L, not having Unidex Partner S.L, access at any time to such information but only to aggregated information that is provided to it later by Google and that it does not is associated with any IP-address. It is Google that determines the purpose of the processing and use of the information collected, as well as the operation and duration of Cookies. Google is committed to keeping the information stored on your computer systems secure. That is why you have implemented a data protection security strategy: principles of security and privacy of user data by configuring your browser.
Below is a table that outlines the cookies we use on our website:
How can I enable, disable or block cookies?
To do this, the User has the possibility to disable cookies by modifying the settings of his/her computer.